Senté Cyspera Intensive Pigment Corrector with Cysteamine 50 ml | 1.7 fl oz
The novel pigment corrector formulated with Cysteamine and free of hydroquinone to improve the appearance of stubborn discoloration. Cyspera® is only available through dispensing clinics and ONLY AVAILABLE TO ORDER ON SKIN TRUTH!
Cyspera is the first and only topical cream containing cysteamine, a powerful antioxidant, which diminishes the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration. In a clinical study, 92% of subjects showed significant improvement in the appearance of brown patches. 67% improvement in the appearance of stubborn discoloration after 4 months of daily application.
Cyspera Intensive Pigment Corrector the first proven pigment fighting product in it's class. Cyspera (previously known as Cysteamine) is is the first and only topical cream containing their patented ingredient Cysteamine Hydrochloride (HCI) which has been clinical proven to diminish the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration.
This novel pigmentation product has been proven to treat all types of pigmentation including post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), melasma, freckles, and hyperpigmentation. It has even been shown to treat darker body areas like underarms, knees, elbows, etc.
Scientis's Cyspera Pigmentation Corrector in unique in the fact it was formulated and clinically tested on darker skin types. Although all skin types can use Cyspera, darker Fitzpatrick skin have historically been the hardest to treat. Very few companies test on darker skin types, since the outcomes are usual lesser than when treating hyperpigmentation on lighter skin tones.
Cyspera is the brand name for Cysteamine, which is the main ingredient. Cysteamine is a chemical compound present in human tissue, and interestingly, it's highest concentration is within breast milk - tested and clinically proven as SAFE and well tolerated for long-term topical use.
Please check out the information on how to use Cyspera Intensive Pigmentation Corrector below. This product is used in a different way than most other skin care products, and can cause some mild irritation if used improperly.
How to Use
- Intensive phase: Once per day for 16 weeks.
- Maintenance phase Twice-weekly, once per day
- Apply to completely dry skin: Do not wash the skin before application. If necessary, to wash, wait for one hour before application
- Leave on 15 minutes: Apply a thin layer on the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes (a warming sensation or mild tingling may occur and last up to 30 minutes). You may notice a distinct scent during application. Cyspera® can be applied on the entire face.
- Wash off: Remove by washing the area with a gentle cleanser. Gently pat the area dry.
- Moisturize: Moisturize the area. Maintain skin hydration during the day. For optimal results, daily use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher is highly recommended. Use of Cyspera® can be tailer to meet an individuals' needs and routines. It can be applied in the morning or evening, offering true flexibility and personalized choice.
Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil, Cysteamine HCl, Niacinamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Beeswax, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol
I have been using Cyspera for 1 year now and I love the overall brightening effect I get. I do suffer from PIH and notice that my hyperpigmentation is slowly fading. The only issue I have with the product is the smell, not very pleasant but the product WORKS!