Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Face Shield Flex SPF 50
A lightweight mineral sunscreen with tinted color coverage immediately evens skin tone for a flawless look. This hydrating, antioxidant-rich all-mineral formula is powered by patented EnviroScreen® Technology - which means comprehensive defense against UVA/UVB, Blue Light, Pollution, and Infrared radiation, combined with advanced antioxidants and nourishing, hydrating ingredients for long-term skin health.
FLEX features innovative, iron oxide pigments that bloom in your fingertips to deliver tone-adapting buildable color coverage with a demi-matte finish.
Available in four uniquely flexible shades, each ideal for a broad range of skin tones.
For all skin types.
Know better skin. Tips to get the most out of your Face Shield Flex.
- Dispense onto your fingers, rub gently, and watch as the encapsulated iron oxide pigments are released and bloom in your fingertips.
- Once formula is no longer white, apply evenly on face. Finish with just one layer for a naturally flawless finish, or build another layer or two for fuller coverage.
- PRO TIP: For a perfected, protected look, apply FLEX all over the face for a flawless canvas, and then use Glow to highlight the high points, and Bronze to contour.
How to Use
- Activate. Develop. Set. Dispense onto fingertips and rub gently to release and activate encapsulated pigments. As the shade begins to develop from white to your shade, apply to moisturized face and continue to blend for even coverage. Watch as it adjusts to your skin to immediately blur imperfections and even skin tone. The shade is fully developed when product is no longer white. Allow 1-2 minutes for shade to adjust completely. Set with one of our Total Protection brush-on sunscreens or follow with foundation for full-color coverage.
- Pro Tip: Layer underneath your foundation for fuller color coverage or use with Face Shield Glow or Face Shield Bronze to enhance your look.
- One and Done: Evenly apply one layer to entire face, including under eyes for a look that’s naturally you and powerfully protected.
- The Foundation Replacer: Build your coverage to your ideal level of flawless perfection. After applying your first layer, wait 1 minute before applying another layer.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Isododecane, Propanediol, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Tridecyl Salicylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Dimethiconol/ Propylsilsesquioxane/ Silicate Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Mica, Polyester-1, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Bisabolol (Levomenol), Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Silver Ear Mushroom) Extract, Allantoin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isoceteth-10, Zein, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara) Fruit Pod Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
NOTE: This product contains Niacinamide, or Vitamin B3. If you have a known allergy to Niacinamide, or suspect you may be allergic, please perform a patch test on the forearm or neck area before using this product.
It’s phenomenal sunscreen I’ve ever use . I had so many Great medical skincare and Sunscreen, but the last year I saw Brianna rate about Coloresscien and I’m hook from that moment . I got the Glow and it’s so beautiful , and now I just got the Flex one and OMG it’s blended so beautiful on my skin care ben I have Melasma on my cheeks , it’s cover the dark spot so well . This is my go to Sunscreen from now on
By far the best SPF I've ever used. I've gone thru countless tubes already. I usually mix the bronze with the medium bit I decided to just try the tan. It's awesome. Please give it a try. I've not used foundation for at least 2 years now.
Absolutely the best tinted sunscreen! The consistency is just right.It’s not heavy or thick at all and provides enough coverage that you don’t need foundation.It’s a must have for year round!