GLOWBIOTICS Probiotic Clarifying Home Peel 0.5 fl oz | 15 ml
Constantly fighting acne, dark spots or uneven skin tone?
Probiotic Clarifying Home Peel utilizes both AHA and BHA to help:
- Lessen the appearance of discolorations left as breakouts are healing
- Regulate oil production
- Reduce congestion in pores
- Reduce skin redness and inflammation while healing and detoxifying breakout prone skin
- Naturally boost the skin’s immune response to generate new, healthy skin that glows
- Will enhance professional treament results and amp up your at-home regimen
Our Probiotic Clarifying Home Peel uses a new innovative anhydrous (lipid-based) formula. This means the active ingredients in the peel are able to penetrate deeper without causing inflammation to the skin.
Water-based peels are susceptible to bacteria, making preservatives essential for shelf life. Because we took out the water, we were able to keep hormone-disruptive preservatives out of our new anhydrous peel formula.
Ideal for: Sensitive Skin, Oily to Combination Skin, Teen and Adult Acne, Congested Skin Types, Dark Spots/Pigmentation
When using after in-office treatments, wait until the skin has fully recovered and is no longer sensitive or red. This can take anywhere from 1-6 weeks depending on your skin.
- Stop all use of retinols or acne treatment products 3-5 days before treatment and 3-5 days after treatment, depending on skins sensitivity.
- Cleanse skin with Probiotic Acne Treatment Cleanser or Revitalizing Cleanser
- Dispense nickel-sized (equivalent to 1/8 oz) of Probiotic Clarifying Home Peel solution onto fingertips apply and massage into areas of treatment, avoiding eye area. Allow to completely absorb into skin (5 to 10 minutes)
- This treatment should be done in the PM for 3 to 5 consecutive nights depending on sensitivity. If skin becomes sensitive after 3rd night of application do not proceed to day 4 and 5.
- Important to use Sunscreen during the day and especially while doing the peel.
* Protocol can be used up to twice per month, with one week off in between.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2%. Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, L-Mandelic Acid 15%, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ascorbyl Linoleate, Phospholipids, Rice/Sacchromycese Lyce/Lactobacillis Ferment Lysate Filtrate.